Every one of us is aware of the importance teeth have in our lives. While a set of sparkling white teeth adds to our smile, it also protects us from unwanted tooth decay and gum problems. However, .
How to get rid of yellow teeth
Unlike others who spend hundreds of dollars in getting their teeth treated, you can try a few helpful home remedies to get pearly white teeth at home itself. So, without wasting any time further, I bring you top 10 remedies to get rid of yellow teeth.
Get rid of yellow teeth with salt
Recognized as one of the key dental cleansing agents, teeth have been treated with salt for a long time. Not only it helps restore mineral content in your teeth but also aids in recovering their white color.
- Use common salt instead of toothpaste.
- Mix common salt with charcoal and use it regularly to brush your teeth.
- Mix common salt with baking soda and use it as a tooth powder regularly.
Tip: Kindly do not use it roughly on gums and tooth. failing which they can get damaged.
Using lemon to get rid of yellow teeth
Conveniently available at home, lemon makes for an ideal home remedy for treating yellow discoloration. Its amazing bleaching qualities will certainly leave you pearly teeth.
- Mix a pinch of salt in few drops of lemon juice and apply the blend on yellow teeth.
- Massage the mix thoroughly over your teeth and gums and leave it for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
Tip: Perform this activity on routine basis for as good as two weeks and you’ll see the white color returning to teeth.
Getting rid of yellow teeth with orange peel
Seeking help on yellow tinge gathered on your teeth? Orange Peel can help.
- Massage fresh orange peel on your teeth every night before going to bed. The orange peel boasts of Vitamin C and calcium which will fight microorganisms all through the night.
- Stick to this schedule for some weeks to obtain positive results.
Tip: Use dried orange peel powder in case fresh orange peels are unobtainable.
Get rid of yellow teeth with baking soda
Celebrated as one of the best home remedies for treating yellow teeth, baking soda will certainly turn your stained teeth into pearly whites.
- Fuse a bit of toothpaste and half teaspoon of baking soda together and massage your teeth gently with grainy paste and wash with warm water. Repeat it twice a week.
- Instead, you can mix lemon juice or white vinegar with baking soda.
- Blend one teaspoon of baking soda, one and a half teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and one cup of cold water together. Use it twice or thrice a day as a mouthwash.
- Take diluted baking soda to rub your teeth for about 2 minutes and perform this twice a week for 2 weeks.
Tip: Don’t make excessive use of baking soda failing which your teeth can lose its natural enamel.
How to get rid of yellow teeth with hydrogen peroxide
You can get your white teeth again with Hydrogen Peroxide—a mild bleaching agent that is easily seen in your kitchen drawers.
- Mix mouthwash with a pinch of hydrogen peroxide, rinse and gargle. Kindly ensure that you don’t take it inside.
- Mix baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and prepare a paste. Apply this paste on a toothbrush and brush your teeth gently on routine basis to see great results.
Tip: Please be very careful while using hydrogen peroxide as it can lead to gum irritation. As a result your teeth can get sensitive.
Eat apples to get rid of yellow teeth
Surprised to see this entree? Don’t be…as eating a crunchy apple can help you do away with those ugly yellow teeth. While it scrubs against the teeth, it makes them whiter.
- Grab one apple or two routinely to turn your yellow teeth into pearly whites.
- Chew it exhaustively so that the apple’s acidic ingredient and fiber-rich flesh gets enough time to stay in your mouth and work as a bleaching agent.
Tip: You can also have loads of raw carrots, broccoli and cucumbers as crunchy food items.
Strawberries help you get rid of yellow teeth
Containing lots of Vitamin C, strawberries can actually help you smile and laugh confidently in public.
- Take few strawberries and make a paste. Apply it gently on your teeth and repeat in twice for about 2-3 weeks. Soon, you’ll see the yellow tinge on teeth starts fading.
- Mix one-half teaspoon of baking soda with pulp of one strawberry and apply the paste on teeth and leave it there for a 2-3 minutes. Rinse and brush your teeth with toothpaste to remove the leftovers.
Tip: Make sure you clean your mouth thoroughly after using strawberries paste.
Get rid of yellow teeth with holy basil
Celebrated for having amazing whitening properties, the holy basil leaves not only makes your teeth whiter but also protects them from problems like pyorrhea.
- Keep a handful of basil leaves in the sun for some time. After leaves dry, grind them to form a powder. Use this powder on daily basis with your normal toothpaste to see improvement.
- Prepare a mixture of mustard oil and holy basil leaves and use it for few days.
How to get rid of yellow teeth using charcoal
Recognized as one of the best home remedies to get rid of yellow teeth, charcoal is crystalline and whitens your teeth to a great extent.
- Fuse your regular toothpaste with a pinch of charcoal and massage the paste gently on your teeth.
Tip: Use ashes of burnt bread or rosemary if you can’t get charcoal.
Getting rid of yellow teeth using margosa/neem
Neem or Margosa can also be utilized to have sparkling whites. Boasting of great astringent and antiseptic properties, margosa can help you remove bad breath and prevent other dental problems as well.
- Brush your teeth with margosa twigs to knock down the yellow discoloring on your teeth.
- Mix regular toothpaste with margosa oil to make a paste and massage it gently on your teeth.
Tip: Never replace your toothpaste with margosa twigs completely as doing this will result in cavities.